Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Happenings

Hi

We went to a Hurricanes Rugby Match! Pretty fun even though we had no clue as to what was happenig on the field. Then all of a sudden there was a flash of movement and pale skin to our left! Cat was quick with the camera and captured the streaker being tackled by security!


Well it was about time that we geeked out and went to visit the WETA cave......
It's like a little museum with some of the props from the films and stuff like that.
You can also purchase things there. like a $75NZD Weta Scarf or your own 9ct gold One Ring complete with elvish engraving for a measley $975 NZD. On a side note Weta has a sweet theatre right behind here though with shooting stars on the ceiling a la pixar.



We stopped in to say hello to Gollum!
He grabbed my butt and called me "My Precious" it was kinda weird......


I could take'em!



Cat's favourite pass-time!
What's that you ask?
Honking at other cars as they pass through the Mount Victoria tunnel!
everyone does it.........





The Mailman drives a mo-ped like motorbike to deliver the mail!
He's pretty nice guy.




Cat and I in our house mates Canoe in the Karaka Bay.
Cat was deathly afraid and made me turn back 200 feet out :(
My damn legs were too big to fit in the boat and so I just hung them on top of the canoe...
I think it made it a little top heavy!
I know our life vests are pretty nice!

4 comments:

  1. "My damn legs were too big to fit in the boat"... lol!!

    poor cat... must suffer from the smell T_T (or may be she likes it... looking at that happy face!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having a good time over there. Keep the blog posts coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw...Cat was fast with the nudey cam 'cuz she's secretly a pron photographer. ;)

    ReplyDelete